Ron DeBlock

No sludge in my Pontiac at 34K miles, and the view through the oil filler
looks like a new engine. I switched to Mobil 1 at 2000 miles, and have
followed the Oil Life Monitor since then. It calls for fresh oil between
6500 and 7500 miles. It uses about 6 oz. of oil between changes.

As another poster stated, the oil pan is definitely thicker on the Pontiac
- it's an aluminum casting. Every other car I've owned (all foreign) have
had stamped steel oil pans.

--
Ron DeBlock N2JSO
If God had meant for Man to see the sunrise,