Don Foreman

On 12 Sep 2005 09:26:15 -0700, "wallster"
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:
My neighbor just had a brand-name class-III (6000 lb tow weight, 600
lb tongue weight) hitch professionally installed on his van at a
hitch place. Yours looks somewhat stiffer than his.

Don, I can buy a HD frame mounted hitch that simply bolts on for $150.,
maybe even less if i really looked hard enough,
(http://www.thepartsbin.com/sitemap/j...tch~parts.html) but what fun
would that be? No cutting, welding, grinding? Geez, if i cant make this
a major project, why bother?? : )

Walt

Absolutely! T'wouldn't be any fun at all.

I would question the ability of the "name brand" hitch I looked at to
handle your application, while yours looks very capable.