Dave Hinz

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:46:19 -0500, Don Foreman wrote:
On 11 Sep 2005 22:23:39 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

The accusation of him being a troll because he was asking unworthy
quesitons regarding a signal generator? It was like, today, or
yesterday?

Read it again, Dave. Readers were merely invited to consider the
possibility and form their own opinions. The subject line even ends
in a question mark.

OK, Don, don't get your undies in a bundle.

I later acknowledged that concensus of responding posts was that it
was not a troll.

Fair enough.

The label "unworthy" is yours. I did not use that term.

Please notice that I didn't put that word, or any of it, in quotes. It
was pretty clear that that's my interpretation of the message, from
whoever wrote it (apparently you).

I did
suggest that I thought it lazy to ask what a datasheet says rather
than read the one he said he had but hadn't read.

Apparently "lazy" and "unworty" aren't equivalent in this context for
you. See prior statement undie bundlage.