Larry Jaques

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:20:11 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Ned
Simmons quickly quoth:

In article ,
says...
Subject: Is Ignoramus a troll?
From: Don Foreman
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 02:12:52 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Decide for yourself, y'all.

OK, I'm simmered down. Opinions noted, some good points made.

LOL at Ned Simmons' post. Right on, Ned! I recall that thread.
Guess what EE bought a copy of Fermi's book on thermodynamics -- and
is still reading it a bit at a time? That book was really a find,
thanks to whomever suggested it. (Ned?)

I'm pretty sure it was Norman Yarvin. But I also found a
copy cheap on ebay and am keeping it close at hand for the
next time entropy rears it's head.

Entropy? Go strip down, stand in front of a mirror, and give yourself
a few strokes. Memorize that picture, then recall one of yourself
doing the same thing at age 17. THAT, dear boy, is entropy. It's often
accompanied by severe melancholy.

Now how about a book that explains the behavior of tires? g

"The Secret Life of a Bandag", perhaps? Or Conceptual Zen Biking on
http://www.kenkifer.com/bikepages/humor/air.htm , maybe? (I tend to
believe in the cat-sucking theory, myself.)

--
Never ascribe to malice that which can
be adequately explained by stupidity.