John Rumm

Doctor Drivel wrote:

Most of this thread is utter ********

I guess it will be soon.

Nice hols?

Or have you only just managed to find a news provider who will give you
an account?

As many of the idiots on this thread spurted forth, combis are full of silly
old wives tales, which are untrue, pasing off old crap models as the norm.

Old crap models *are* the norm. Many boilers last 20 years, so on
average installed combis are going to be at least 10 years old.

Many people install based on price not performance. So loads of people
go for 24kW models. Lots of these will be old 70% efficient jobs that
can only throw 18kW of heat at the water.

So all the high flow rate boiler catalogue porn you can dredge up is
mostly irrelevant since it does not reflect the experience of the
majority of people who have exposure to combis. The thread is about
experience remember, not what you can find on a web site.

I read back on some of the threads. I believe Plowman is shagging Mary.

Guess he has to do something while your mother is menstruating... still
I am sure you will get used to the taste.

--
Cheers,

John.