How much does the dehumidifier collect in it's 8 hour session?

About 3 pints. The arithmetic is, to me at least, interesting.

The wall has a total volume of about 1,814, 400 cu in, and the split in
the flue was near the top, so the whole wall was soaked. If 10% were
water and it dried in 6 years (2190 days) it would mean that
181440/2190 cu in would have to be released, on average, daily i.e.
2.4pts which, taking into account atmospheric moisture ( the windows
are open for the other 14-16 hours) and the fact that the dehumidifier
and heating have accelerated the process recently, is not too far from
what I was getting.

A curious feature, which supports my contention that the water is
trapped between the 2 coats of render, is that turning off the
dehumidifier, during the last week or so, causes the internal wall to
become drier, leaving gravity, and the air, working on the newly
exposed lower part of the outside, to take over the drying. When the
dehumidifier is on, the resultant dry atmosphere, internally, causes
moisture to be drawn into the house.

Of course, this is all ifs buts and maybes, but I'm fairly confident
that my reasoning is sound, even if the estimates are no more than
guesses, and a little less confident that the end is in sight. Please
God, don't make it more than 10%(:-

Tony/