3T39

Hello, Patt!
You wrote on Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:04:33 GMT:

P Is it possible to make a wall wart cord longer by splicing the
P appropriate size wire into it? If so what size wire would I use? I
P want to make it about 5 or 6 feet longer.
P Patt

Just use wire of the same approximate diameter, If I need to splice a
section like this, I seperate the strands and cut them different lengths ie:
cut the positive a little longer than the negative and cut the new peice
offset to match. Another 5 or 6 feet won't make any significant difference.

With best regards, 3T39. E-mail: