Mike Berger

This problem is more frequently caused by the output of your video
board. If you've had the very same problem with 6 different
monitors, I'd suspect the video source, not the monitors. I have
not seen E90f's with the problem you described.

CMOS wrote:
i bought a viewsonic CRT with the model number E90f + SB. it had a
strange problem where, the size of the screen fluctuates according to
the image being show. For example, if i set the viewing area to almost
the full size of the screen and open a window ( say Windows explorer ),
the viewing area automatically increases and, i cant even see the File
menu because it is out of the viewing area. I checked about 6 monitors
of the same model from the supplier, but all of them had that problem.
Since there are no other good brands for 19 inch monitors available in
my area, im in deep trouble.

Can this behavior be normal for a monitor?
if this is a problem in the monitor, can this be repaired ?

thank you.
CMOS.