Anthony Berlin

Whomever mentioned it is typically the run cap., is full of ****. I would
suggest you call a service provider to correct the problem for two reasons:
(1). If the system is in fact 2 years old as you have indicated in your
post, and you start dicking with it, you are going to nullify any remaining
enforcable warranty that the system may have, and, (2). If you have to come
into a NG to post a question about, "what type parts will I know to
buy/replace", you shouldn't be ****ing with it to begin with.

"M Osborne" wrote in message
I have a 2 year old Lennox 10ACC Air Conditioner. I got home today, and
noticed it was not working - thermostat set at 79 and it was 83 inside.

I reset all the breakers, and still does not work right.

Also noticed that air conditioner is blowing air good, but it's not hot,
as expected...the air is fairly cool.

I saw a thread about checking the small copper and large copper pipe.
Neither are hot or cold or sweaty. Although, I turned the unit off about
an hour ago. I expected to see it cold and dripping from my last AC
problems with an old house!

Let me know if anyone has any advice? Someone mentioned this is
typically the capacitor for the compressor. How would I now what type
to buy/replace?

Thanks
Mike