Richard Faulkner

In message , Chris Bacon
writes
Richard Faulkner wrote:
Chris Bacon writes
r.rain wrote:
I've Just been looking at getting some carpet for upstairs. The area to
be carpeted is 85sqm and the carpet is £27 p/sqm. The price I was
quoted includes door bars, underlay (cloud 9),

I'd be inclined to use a quality underlay, such as a 50 oz. or better
felt.

They dont come much better than Cloud 9

It's an absolute *triumph* of marketing. Carpet fitters etc. *love*
it, as it's so easy to use, unlike felt, which isn't. Stockists
love it, too, and will sell any amount of it to the trade (or anyone
else) with the most profound feelings of pleasure!

Are you saying it isnt any good. I use it under fairly cheap carpets,
and it provides a soft cushion which makes them feel much more
expensive.

--
Richard Faulkner