IMM

Default Combi Boiler Relief Pipework

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
"IMM" wrote in message

"Andy" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I'm currently preparing to have my current domestic heating/plumbing
system replaced and will be using a combi boiler. I have almost
everything sorted out, but I can't find any info on what to do with
the relief valve pipework.

It must be copper and terminated outside at low level, typically a few
inches from ground level. There must be an elbow on the end of the pipe

direct any discharge against the wall.

I think this is one of the pre-cooked
strings the IMMbot currently has in
its repertoire dictionary.

It is also in CORGI's too. You will fail the test if you don't answer as I
told you. You can terminate directly down onto a flat roof with no access.
having the pipe directly out is a no, no.

I've seen a few PRD outlets terminate at high
level

Just take note of what I write and stop trying to be a know-it-all.