Don

"Notan" wrote in message
Don wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote
Don wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote
Don wrote:
"EagleMtn" wrote
I dobt that a concrete wall will stop a backhoe.

Built properly, a concrete wall can stop just about anything.
Think: Hoover Dam.

Think shaped charge. :-)

Think collateral damage.
Rather than try to get in the heavily reinforced front door, just
chainsaw a hole through the wall.

I was talking about the dam. I'm not sure a chainsaw would be that
effective... :-)

Just went looking for it and couldn't find it, but, a couple weeks ago my
brother sent me a link for a chainsaw that cuts concrete.
It might not do much regarding Hoover, but I'd still like to have one in
my
stable.

While I've never heard of a concrete chainsaw, they *do* make portable
concrete circular saws.

Yeah, my brother has one of those, we used it for score cutting my driveway,
and I have blades for cutting concrete/masonry for my saws.
You have to wear goggles and an aspirator, lots of smoke.
http://www.jimslimstools.com/detail.aspx?ID=1734
http://www.cessco.us/concrete_chainsaws.html