Bob Ward

On 11 Sep 2005 07:02:19 -0700, wrote:

"What you're talking and about and what I'm talking about are two
completely unrelated issues. "

Gee, no kidding? What do you think the original post about DOJ going
after realtors over the MLS database was about. The listings is the
only thing they have that anyone cares about. It's over the realtors
trade practices of controlling their MLS, which restricts free trade
and amounts to price fixing.

"What you're describing is the case everywhere in the US, but in most
places (including NJ, I believe) there are plenty of realtors who
would list your property for a small fixed fee in the MLS"

Show me one in NJ. No realtor here will do it for a small fixed fee.
Foxtons will do it for 3% And that is the lock that DOJ is trying to
crack.

One? How about eight HelpUSell franchisees?

Ricci Realty
Cherry Hill
the Orchards, 1998 East Route 70, Store 5
Cherry Hill , NJ 08003
856-424-2763

Harbinger Realty
Hamilton
3685A Nottingham Way
Hamilton , NJ 08690
(609) 587-8001

Shore Properties
Somers Point
805 Bay Ave
Somers Point , NJ 08244
(609) 601-7660

Maratea Realty
Cinnaminson
307 Rte 130 South
Cinnaminson , NJ 08077
(856) 829-2277

McGann Advantage
Hopewell
Straube Center, Suite K1 & 2
Pennington , NJ 08534
(609) 737-7777

Eastlands Realty
Voorhees
1011 Evesham Road, Suite A
Voorhees , NJ 08043
(856) 428-5655

Realty Experts
Gloucester Township
100 N. Black Horse Pike
Blackwood , NJ 08012
(856) 228-4558

Real Estate Solutions
Mt. Laurel
3201 Rout 38 Suite 103
Mt. Laurel , NJ 08054
856-235-5900

From their website:

Help-U-Sell is the Smartest Way to Sell Real Estate

*Commissions are negotiable and not set by law.
You Could Save Thousands!
by selling your home with Help-U-Sell instead of with brokers who
charge a 6% commission*. Use your savings to reduce the sales price to
speed up the selling process or to provide financing options to the
buyers.

Sound impossible?
It's not. If you are willing to spend a little time, we will help you
sell your home. What do we get out of it? A low set fee payable at
closing (only if the property sells - NO ADVANCED FEES). (Fee may vary
depending on the area of the country, marketing time, and other
variables.)