Pop

I guess there will always be people to feed trolls, won't there?

"snafu" wrote in message
: This past March, some white trailer trash moved in across the
way from me.
And what color trash are you?

: Right afterwards, they began running a generator 24/7 to supply
themselves
: with power (supposedly they can't afford to have electricity
run to their
: sty). I complained to the township supervisors about the
constant noise and You know that's BS and so do most other
people.

: the idiots did quit running the generator at night, but I've
had to listen
: to that racket hour after hour, day after day, week after week
for six
: months. Every time I open a door or window, every time I want
to sit on my
: deck, it's there. Given that we had 90+ degree heat through
most of the
: summer, I felt trapped in my closed up house because listening
to that
: generator drives me nuts after a short while.
Then get out. Move.
:
: I went back to the supervisors last week and found out the
township does not
: have a noise/disturbing the peace ordinance. But the
supervisors told me
: they've had numerous complaints on different matters about
these jerks,
: including from the sewerage inspector. Seems the sow living in
the trailer
: has no sewage, craps in a bucket, and hauls the bucket to her
mother's place
: to flush her wastes away. Ye gods.
And how does your sow do it?
:
: Today when I got home from work, I had planned to cook on the
grill since
: it's a warm, sunny evening - but the yahoos across the way are
burning.
How can you do some of the things you said you do and still work?
When
: I opened the door to my deck, my whole house filled with what
smells like
: burning plastic. I looked over their way and saw thick clouds
of black smoke
: rising above the trees.
If it was rising above the trees, then it wasn't coming in your
house unless you have a very high house built on stilts.
:
: I've thought of several ways of dealing with the situation, all
of them
: immoral and most of them illegal. But I'm at my wits end with
this - I can't
: see spending the rest of my life listening to that damn
generator and
: putting up with the other nonsense this crew is dishing out.
I suspect you might be at your wit's end but not from what you've
claiming.
:
: Sorry about the long rant, but any suggestions about where I
should go
No, you're not sorry at all. Kaners are easy to recognize.
from
: here to regain my quality of home life and sanity would be most
appreciated.

Try going home.