Lar

In article ,
says...
My wife goes ballistic when she sees a mouse in our home. We live in a
rural area in Washington where there are a lot of field mice who
occasionally come into the house. I have mouse traps, which catches
them after they come in. But by then, the damage (to my wife) has often
been done. Is there a way to keep them from entering in the first
place? If not, I guess I'll just have to replace my wife. :-)

As another mentioned, you can't keep them out if they want to get in.
Caulk/seal the obvious openings, even the ones well above your head.
Mice have a small range so keeping any debris/tall grass well away from
the home can help.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS