Amun

"bryanska" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello, I am scouring Craigslist in MPLS/St. Paul for a good midrange
used dishwasher less than 5 years old.

When I go to look at them, are there any red flags that tell me THIS IS
A DISHWASHER TO AVOID?

Any help appreciated.

Unless you are buying it from a friend you can trust.
Or where you know its not been abused.
e.g. a builder who installed a new one, but the buyers wanted an upgrade, so
it's not "new" but never used with a full warranty.

Or simply don't care
e.g. it's for a rental unit where the tenants likely will destroy it anyway

I would stick to new ones, for the bit you might save.
There is not much to break but they can still be expensive to repair

AMUN

"Who refuses to pay Henlee for the free advertising"