SQLit

"Greg" wrote in message
We are buying a house built in 2003. The tile in the kitchen has cracked.
Instead of replacing it, we are thinking about this stamped concrete
process. Anyone know anything about this as far as durability and so on?

I'm
guessing the reason the tile cracked is due to settling. After 2 years I'm
hoping it has stopped. Anyway, the guy my wife talked to said he could
either pour it directly over the existing tile or remove the tile and pour
it.

As I understand this. Your planning on ripping out the tile and concrete
floor and putting down a stamped concrete finish. Wow, that is going to be
spendy.

Or are you talking about the concrete FINISHES that are available.

Tile cracking could be from the tile, from something dropped on the tile,
installation, improper bedding/thinset or ya the floor is settling. I would
choose anything other than the last mentioned on first glance. If the floor
is settling then I would be doing some serious walking away from the
property.
All concrete cracks now days. Better find out before you sign your bank
account away.