G Henslee

Greg wrote:
We are buying a house built in 2003. The tile in the kitchen has cracked.
Instead of replacing it, we are thinking about this stamped concrete
process. Anyone know anything about this as far as durability and so on? I'm
guessing the reason the tile cracked is due to settling. After 2 years I'm
hoping it has stopped. Anyway, the guy my wife talked to said he could
either pour it directly over the existing tile or remove the tile and pour
it.

Stamped concrete is as durable as, well, concrete. Yeppers on the settling.
I recommend you remove the tile first. check this stuff:
http://www.bomanite.com/

--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

AMUN is a clueless moron regarding tile, electrical, HVAC and various
other construction issues. As things go AMUN will (thankfully) dissapear
as his kind usually does when confronted with their bad advice by
those who are knowledgeable in their respective fields.