Martin H. Eastburn

Hi Marty -

I think your friend (JOE) to start calling around -

Since he is in Vt - Hitchiner Manufacturing Co Inc is an AFS member and might be of help.
They are in New Hampshire. If they don't or can't maybe they know someone who can.

There are a number in 'New England' - Mass and all.

This list is just names of knowledgeable foundries not abilities or willingness..

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Marty Escarcega wrote:
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in
:

Let me know what you are looking for - may different types.
There are some in Washington and Oregon as well... still alive in the
U.S.A.

Joe at Plaza Machinery lost his casting vendor. He reproduced small parts
like Steady and Follower rest for hobby size lathes. He has all the
patterns. East Coast would have been better.

The only reason I selfishly bring it up is that I am looking for a Clausing
5900 series Steady Rest and he used to reproduce them. :-)

Marty