RichK

Not sure about this model, but the few remotes I've opened ( a couple of
them Sony), you just get a slim screwdriver and work your way around the
seam, unitl it pops open.

Rich

"chibitul" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd like to clean the contacts, and not sure how to open it. I found
online some sites that sell this model for around $50, which I am not
going to pay. Either I clean the one I have, or send the wife to change
channels. she needs to move (just kidding, she is pregnant, I will not
be mean to her

I think you have to pry it opn in the right way, i tried with some
toothpicks but it didn't work. I imagine it is similar to opening in
iPod, which I did by the way.
thanks