Ron Magen

Your 'Name' says it all.

The Lee Valley is a nifty item . . . if money & space are no problem {that
is MY opinion}. However, for someone who is lacking of both . . . I started
with making my own.

From an 'ancient' tip . . . got some old typewriter {that's BP - before
printers} rollers and some 'on-sale' ball rollers. With small 'shelf angles'
for roller brackets, and the screw holes in the balls, mounted them to
chunks of 2x2 stock with a slot on the opposite side. Attached to a scrap of
OSB, they could be clamped to any convenient sawhorse, etc.

Later, I drilled a shallow hole in the middle of the slotted side so I could
put them on a 'recycled' home fan support. Still later, I picked up two
different Harbor Freight 'adjustable' stands at '50 percent off, plus an
additional discount' sales - under 10 bucks !!

Regards & Good Luck,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message