George

"RandyD" wrote in message
Not thinking far enough ahead the air intake is at the forehead !!!

I put the sawdust in the crack, gave it a shot of CA glue and the mask
filled with fumes. Choke...cough ...eyes burning.

No apparent damage but I'm going back to using a fan sucking the air
away from me .

Just thought you should know

No way to put a little charcoal in the path? Even if they don't make 'em,
might you be able to sew something to clip in there?

Anybody know what it is in the punky areas in birch that cause the instant
cure with big-time fumes? I even litmus-tested, and it's not particularly
high in pH.