SwampBug

Pine Island born , , ,g

merci mon ami
--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Swingman" wrote in message =
"SwampBug" wrote in message

I am in SW Louisiana and Katrina did not affect us at all. I am about =

35
miles, as the crow flies, from the Gulf coast and at a 26 ft elevation. =
live in a monolithic dome on the order of the site I posted and =
hurricane
winds on this dome would be like you blowing on your truck. I may still
loose windows and possibly one door but that can be addressed also. My
philosophy, as a results of living thru many hurricanes including Audrey =
in
'57 which came in right on top of us, is "You can't stop the wind from
blowing, but you can decide what gets broke!".

Good to hear that you fared well ... keep it up, cher!

Eunice born and bred ...

--=20
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05