SwampBug

I am in SW Louisiana and Katrina did not affect us at all. I am about 35 =
miles, as the crow flies, from the Gulf coast and at a 26 ft elevation. =
I live in a monolithic dome on the order of the site I posted and =
hurricane winds on this dome would be like you blowing on your truck. I =
may still loose windows and possibly one door but that can be addressed =
also. My philosophy, as a results of living thru many hurricanes =
including Audrey in '57 which came in right on top of us, is "You can't =
stop the wind from blowing, but you can decide what gets broke!".

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Swingman" wrote in message =

"SwampBug" wrote in message
but it is those rounded edges that make it work. . .flat surface =

collect
wind or sail boats would not work.

Yabbut ... a pyramid deflects wind like a wing, plus you can cover all
avenues of approach from one location.

You're in S Louisiana, right? ... how'd you fare in the latest =
hurricane?

--=20
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05