RandyD

Default trend airshield and CA glue A Warning !

Good Day All

With all the recent info/warnings about CA glue and it's fumes I
decided better safe then sorry. I was turning a birch bowl which
developed a crack. No problem a little CA glue and some saw dust.
Hold it a second let me put on my airshield to be safe !!

Mistake !!

Not thinking far enough ahead the air intake is at the forehead !!!

I put the sawdust in the crack, gave it a shot of CA glue and the mask
filled with fumes. Choke...cough ...eyes burning.

No apparent damage but I'm going back to using a fan sucking the air
away from me .

Just thought you should know

Randy