Ned Simmons

In article ,
says...
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in
:

Let me know what you are looking for - may different types.
There are some in Washington and Oregon as well... still alive in the
U.S.A.

Joe at Plaza Machinery lost his casting vendor. He reproduced small parts
like Steady and Follower rest for hobby size lathes. He has all the
patterns. East Coast would have been better.

The only reason I selfishly bring it up is that I am looking for a Clausing
5900 series Steady Rest and he used to reproduce them. :-)

Marty

Enterprise Foundry in Lewiston ME is still in operation.
I've run into Joe at auctions a couple times, he's in
located in VT, yes?

http://www.enterprisefoundry.com/what_we_do.htm

Ned Simmons