Stuart Noble

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
R explained on 09/09/2005 :

I have painted a few coats of paint on my bathroom ceiling. It's
still a bit patchy in one corner. Is there a good reason why I should
do a whole new coat or is it OK to paint just the corner again?

If the paint was well mixed before use and the previous coats were
recent, then just paint the corner. If the rest was a less than perfect
covering, then the corner then might have better cover than the rest.
Try it and leave it for 24 hours - then see how it blends in.

If it still looks patchy after a "few" coats, I'd use an oil based paint
on that patch. Sounds like it's super absorbent for some reason.