nazn

Default PIR Sensor and CH flue

Hi there,

I have recently installed 2 floodlights that are to be controlled by an
independant sensor. I am having major probs with the sensor sensing
the exhaust fumes every time the boiler is used.

The sensor is located approx 4ft from the flue outlet at a right angle
so te flue blows in the direction of the sensor. I have moved the
sensor higher up and today built a metal shield around the flue to vent
the fumes upwards all to no avail.
I can't really move the sensor elsewhere as it's current location is
the best spot for it to pickup any 'dancing bears' (from a previous
post!)

I would appreciate any suggestions on how this problem can be tackled.

Msny thanks

Naz