CJT

Thaqalain wrote:
Despite being warned not to use other fuse,I have successfully solderd
pigtail type fuse 125V-4A taken out from an old TV to old soldered
spots instead of 250V T1A specified
But as in past I took out AA size,3.6V,Tadiran Lithium
Inorganic Battery for atleast 24 hr,it seems that BIOS data is
disturbed and Laptop showing configuration error due to coprocessor.
Why this time performance of Adapter is very well as in past the
adapter in it's original shape has heated supply cord to Laptop.This
time cord is not hot,its looking miracle.Why adapter running very well
except one of LED is not lighted?
Is there any future failure expected?Will I go ahead fixing LAptop
configuration setting based on this adapter's durability if it favors
during Laptop life?

fire ... burning ... conflagration ...

:-)