Derek ^

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:18:03 +0100, "Will Dean"
wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

[1] The almost original branch in Westcliff (it moved 100yards down the
road to new premises a few years back) where they used to employ well
clued up electronics graduates who would think nothing of designing a
quick circuit for the people who walked in off the street and said "how
can I do something like....?"

Personally, I'm glad that our economy is no longer so crap that decent
electronics graduates are working in chain-stores.

You're surely not implying that our electronics industry is
flourishing, and electronics graduates can reasonably expect to get
high quality work in their own field, that went out in the '60s +'70s

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/ju...wein-j27.shtml

googling for weinstock and closure got me 15,600 hits.

DG