John Rumm

This just shows the state of Electronics and the NUMPTIES that are in
the business. Not you for blowing the fuse while measuring Amps, but
the NUMPTIES in the shop.

As I think I mentioned before, a recent visit to a Maplin [1] branch
elicited a question from the sprog behind the counter: "what is a
grommet for?" when I tried to buy one!

[1] The almost original branch in Westcliff (it moved 100yards down the
road to new premises a few years back) where they used to employ well
clued up electronics graduates who would think nothing of designing a
quick circuit for the people who walked in off the street and said "how
can I do something like....?"

--
Cheers,

John.