T i m

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:17:14 GMT, T i m wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:37:34 GMT, "James Sweet"
wrote:

If you put it in bright light (sunlight, spotlight, something) can you make
out a picture? If so then you need to look at the backlight tubes or
inverter.

Ok, I'll ask her and see what she says, thanks.

All the best ..

T i m

Hi All,

I got an email from my friend yesterday .....

quote

"Well, B****r me!

I forgot to do this when I got home last night, but then I woke up at
3.30 this morning and thought that I may as well try it as it is a
good time with it being dark etc.

So I switch on the TV, and blow me down if it didn't work!

Now, before you say anything, I had tried it several times over a
period of a few weeks and could not get it to do anything, I had tried
adjusting all sorts of things and had even followed the destruction
manual for this type of fault, but could not get it to work. ...
/quote.

So, I suppose time will tell ?

Thanks for the help ..

T i m