Christopher Tidy

xray wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 02:14:10 -0400, JohnM wrote:

Any chance this is a PCB oil? Nobody has mentioned it, I'm curious..

John

Yes, that occurred to me too. I'd guess a welder that is filled with oil
might well be in the vintage where PCB oils were common.

OTOH I'm thinking the OP is probably as old or older than me. At this
stage, what's a few minor carcinogens amongst friends.

According to the data plate, the set is filled with Shell Diala B oil,
which as far as I know is not a PCB oil. Perhaps someone can confirm this?

Chris