Marty Escarcega

Thanks Martin, if you turn up something, let me know?
Marty

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in
:

I'll look around - gosh :-) I"m a member of the local area of American
Foundry Society :-)

There is a good bunch of sites in the bay - many in the Oakland area
and south of SFO. I'll look around my stacked to the hilt office and
see If I have a news letter - and some addresses. I get monthly news
letters still though I live in Texas now and in fact a town that has
one of the great casting companies. BIG Oil field castings are done
here.

Can't find the journal either - it is the first of the month - so
maybe soon I'll get a newsletter with ads and a journal with more.

Martin
Lufkin Cutting Edge Design, LLC
Member AFS