David

Default B&Q v cheap sds at the moment

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , David

Decided to chance it, drone said she couldn't find any, but there was a
rack of about 10 within sight of the checkouts. All boxes looking pretty
grubby & some with split cases/catches but I decided to take it as a
disposable item.

In case anyone else is interested, it is a 620W sds plus 4.6kg with rotary
stop & hammer on/off. Comes with 8, 10 & 12mm drill bits & a 22mm
chisel bit.

Confirmed as ONLY Bishopbriggs store, on clearance as they are closing
down in prep for a new warehouse store.

Glad someone could take advantage of them / it

Thanks again Dave

ps: You might want to add _nospam_ or similar to your email address to
save it being harvested by spambots.
--
fred

This e-mail address is effectively dead and buried, but I've never bothered
changing it. I thought I'd leave it open as a wee experiment, It gets about
150-200 spam messages a day when I last checked.

cheers

David