Dave Plowman (News)

In article .uk,
Ed Sirett wrote:
I just reckon that a 2.5 year old normal lead acid battery would have
not succumbed to one episode of deep discharge.

So when occasionally the battery went flat on vehicles I had in the past
I was lucky that they always recharged OK?

They probably won't have quite the same capacity as before, but might
still work ok.

The calcium battery in my SD1 has been run so low the indicator says
'replace' but has been ok with a long external recharge, and gone back to
'green'.

--
*24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.