David

Default B&Q v cheap sds at the moment

"Grunff" wrote in message
David wrote:
I'm not sure if this offer is widely available or not, but I thought

that a
few of you may be interested to know that my local B&Q (who are in the
process of relocating/ upgrading to a warehouse) had their PP SDS drill,

the
one at £30 going for £15 at the moment.

Doesn't that strike you as just a teeny bit suspicious? Could there
possibly be a reason why they are selling them so cheap?

--
Grunff

As I mentioned above may well just be a local offer, they have had a lot of
the stuff reduced at the moment. I reckon that this is because the move to
their new warehouse store, a 100yards down the road, is imminent. I think
others here have mentioned that they come with a 3year gaurentee whihc
makes them look fairly interesting.

A fair number of the PP tools have been half price over the last month or
so, and while generally I have never looked all that closely at them this
one caught my eye on the way past. What I could really do with though is a
decent circluar saw.

cheers

David