Mike Dodd

Other than that, the hardest part is actually getting to the taps to do
up the back nuts and the nuts tap connectors - a basin wrench such as:

Can be helpful if space is tight.

It isn't a hard job - just fiddly - certainly requires no skill.

Sod that.

Get the tool, then do as I did - cut the tommy-bar off and bash a 12mm
socket over the end (don't do what I then tried - and failed - drilling
a hole through the pair to fit a cotter pin)

Then get an extension bar and a decent ratchet, and then, finally, you
might have a half decent tool.

(Sorry, just spent last weekend doing the same bloody pain-in-the-arse
(and elbows) job)