James Sweet

"bones" wrote in message
I have a "Figidaire Gallery" over the range microwave. I turned it on to
reheat food and I heard a click. The microwave still ran but it did not
heat the food.

At this point, the appliance turns on but it does not kick in to heat
anything up (tried every option and still the same). Any ideas on what it
might be?

Thanks

I've fixed a couple that had cracked solder connections at the power relay
on the control board, could also be a bad diode or capacitor in the HV
circuit but usually that blows the oven fuse.

*Read the repair FAQ BEFORE* you think about opening this thing up,
microwaves are relatively simple to work on but they can be lethal if you
don't know what you're doing.