Si Ballenger

On 8 Sep 2005 09:09:14 -0700, wrote:

I want to open the camera,but the screws are the tiny philips-type.

I tried to open it with a flat- bladed jewlery screwdriver, but the
screws are too tight.

I went to the hardware store, but they only have the flat- bladed
jewlery screwdriver.

Where can i find the tiny philips screwdriver?

Most any place that sells tools or hardware will have the
jewler's screwdrivers, usually a pack of 4 or 5 philip/flat mix.
Even the dollar store at the mall has them for $1. To help
prevent wallowing out the screw slots, apply downward pressure
with one hand, and rotate the screw driver with the other
(possibly with small plyers).