Set Square

Default B&Q v cheap sds at the moment

Grunff wrote:

David wrote:
I'm not sure if this offer is widely available or not, but I thought
that a few of you may be interested to know that my local B&Q (who
are in the process of relocating/ upgrading to a warehouse) had
their PP SDS drill, the one at £30 going for £15 at the moment.

Doesn't that strike you as just a teeny bit suspicious? Could there
possibly be a reason why they are selling them so cheap?

More than likely! Having bought one or two items from their PP range, and
having had to take them back because they were DOA, I've come to the
conclusion that PP stands for Pretty Pathetic!
--
Cheers,
Set Square