HC

Hey, Wayne, I had a piece of pipe here that had a coating on it that
appeared to have been tar on the outside (mostly removed by whomever
had the pipe before I got it, presumably the metal yard it had come
from at some point) and beneath that a light teal colored heavy
plastic-type coating. Burning a fire inside the pipe caused the outer
coating of whatever that teal colored stuff was and the tar to soften
to the point that I was able to easily push it off with a shovel as the
fire burned. Does that sound like the epoxy coating you're talking
about? That 7' 9" piece might be alright if that coating is easily
removed by a hobbyist... I don't want to have to waste about 50 wire
cup brushes knocking the stuff off..

Thank you for checking on that stuff.

--HC