Mike Pio

"Mike Pio" wrote in message
news:Y1aTe.17800$sw6.4183@fed1read05...
I have the Biesemeyer commercial fence system. It's only about a year old.
I guess I never had the right setup tools when I got it, but now that I do,
I notice that the left side of the fence is not 90 deg to the table and the
right side is also off, but closer. I see no way to adjust this and can't
find anything on the web.

Is there some way to make the fence exactly perpendicular to the table
surface?

All,

FYI, I contacted Biesemeyer today about this problem. They confirmed no way
to make this adjustment and offered me a replacement. Because I'm local to
their headquarters here in AZ, I'm going to make the exchange tomorrow. The
rep said they would build one up for me today (making sure of the accuracy)
and have it ready for pickup by tomorrow. I'll let you know if the new
one's build quality is any better...

-m