Wayne Cook

On 8 Sep 2005 11:13:42 -0700, "HC" wrote:

Hey, Wayne, thanks for your response. I really want to stay in the
20-26" range (I've built one before with 26" and that was getting
pretty big, even for a trailer mounted rig) and I'm hoping to find some
about 8 feet long in one piece. What I'd really like is to find a
source for this stuff so that if I decide to build more, or if someone
comes to me to find out where they can get it, I can forward them on.

I understand. I just thought I'd mention it since you're fairly
close and might get by with it.

I'm going to tell my friend about the pipe you've got, he may be
interested. Again, thanks for your response and I hope I don't seem
rude, but that's just not what I'm looking for (unless I get a
brainstorm suddenly grin).

No problem just letting you know it's available.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm