Wayne Cook

On 8 Sep 2005 10:38:17 -0700, wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I need to make a small .1875" OD X .125" ID X .1875" long, plain sleeve
bushing. I will be using the bushing as a small cam-follower roller.
The bushing will oscillate or pivot on a hardened steel dowel pin
(RC60) having a surface finish of 8 micro-inch or better.

snip lots of facts

Sounds to me like you need a roller made from the drill rod and the
bushing made from something else. UHMW poly or the like for the
bushing would be my first guess but you do need to research it since
the load might be a little high with such a small axle.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm