pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that Gunner wrote back on Sat,
18 Jun 2005 09:04:07 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:25:46 -0700, Ken Davey
wrote:

So if it ultimately is determined that there is "global warming" and
is naturally occurring, will all the Greens commit sepuku right after
paying me back for the costs we had to incure in changing from CFCs
and such?

Gunner

I think you are a little confused here Gunner.
CFCs have to do with the ozone layer; not global warming.

Regards.
Ken.

Of course. And the ozone hole was destroyed in 1967 when a Nash
Rambler hit a deer head on and the R12 in the air conditioner escaped
from a busted radiator.

What Ozone hole was that again?

[insert ozone video link]

http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/lego-zone.html