HC

Hey, Wayne, thanks for your response. I really want to stay in the
20-26" range (I've built one before with 26" and that was getting
pretty big, even for a trailer mounted rig) and I'm hoping to find some
about 8 feet long in one piece. What I'd really like is to find a
source for this stuff so that if I decide to build more, or if someone
comes to me to find out where they can get it, I can forward them on.

I'm going to tell my friend about the pipe you've got, he may be
interested. Again, thanks for your response and I hope I don't seem
rude, but that's just not what I'm looking for (unless I get a
brainstorm suddenly grin).

--HC