thepackrat thepackrat is offline
Junior Member

Default Mitsubishi VS45607 Schematic Needed

Hi !
I have a Mitsubishi VS45607 that came in as a dead set.
Got it running ..but NOW it keeps blowing out the convergence amps.
( I already know about the counterfit chips and made sure I used genuine parts )
The set will run fine for a couple of hours ..then the convergence will go out of wack and if left on long enough to trouble shoot the set will burn out the convergence amps.

I'm at the point NOW where I NEED the schematic.
If anyone has a copy please get in touch with me .

Subject line " Mitsubishi VS45607 Schematic "
Thankyou !
Bryan