Richard Conway

Mr Fizzion wrote:
On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:13:27 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

I found some old iron pipes that had been left rolling on my dining
room ceiling by a previous plumber. They are far too long to get out
without cutting them or taking up all the floorboards.

Perhaps you should follow the example of the previous plumber?

I would only remove them if there was a good reason to. Cutting them would
otherwise be an unnecessary fire risk and waste of time.

Christian.

I guess I'll never make a real plumber then! :-)

Somehow detritus left under my floorboards annoys me. I have found the
odd cigarette butt there too.

Mr F.

They are mandatory - I found one under the bath when I took the panel
off to replace the taps