Rob Morley

In article , "S=E9an=
=20
Connolly" mrcATseanDASHconnollyDOTcoDOTuk says...
Whats the easist way ro remove a Lath & Plaster ceiling ? To be exact,=

=20
how to remove the plaster as I want to keep the lath to put the=20
plasterboard on.

Allthough its cracked and water damaged it still seems pretty robust in=

=20
places and attacking it with a hammer is going to take ages to get it a=

ll=20
down.

=20
=20
Actually I have one wall that is lath and plaster as well (basically a=20
partition wall), on which the plaster is pretty shagged. Would the same=

=20
apply, just remove the whole lot and put up a new partition wall ?=20
=20

There's no point replacing the framing if that's still sound - strip the=20
plaster and lath, then see what it's like underneath.